Frequently Asked Questions
We have listed below a selected amount of questions you may have. If you cannot find your answer below please do not hesitate to contact us.
Questions about delivery
Refer to our delivery page and/or terms and conditions.
I need my furniture very urgently. How do I ensure I get it?
The nature of furniture is that we cannot simply stick a first class stamp on your item and take it to the post office. At Oak Solution, we ensure your order is completed with efficiency and with the utmost due care. As a result, we only use reliable carriers who will look after your furniture. Therefore, we must abide by their lead times of delivery.
However, express delivery options are available and if you do require your furniture urgently we will do our utmost best to meet your requirements. If this is the case, please do contact us prior to placing your order.
I have found the perfect piece of furniture on your website but it is outside of my budget. Can we strike some kind of a deal?
The simple answer to this question is yes. Oak Solution are constantly running special offers and promotions and the best thing you could do take advantage is simply pick up the phone and give us a call directly on 01772 499081. We will attempt to get as close to your budget as possible. The best discounts are likely to be offered on high value/multiple item orders.
Can I view the item prior to purchase?
Unfortunately, at this moment in time, we do not have a showroom for public viewing. However, we offer a hassle free peace of mind 14 day money back guarantee on all orders.
May I request a wood sample?
Yes, we have samples available for most of our ranges. To obtain a sample simply email the name of the range, product and reference code along with your name, address and contact telephone number to email@example.com Please allow 3-4 working days for delivery.
My item is faulty. What do I do next?
Please call us on 01772 499081 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your name and problem with the item.
Refer to our returns policy and/or terms and conditions for further details.
Is it safe to shop online with Oaksolution.co.uk?
We treat your privacy and security with the utmost importance. We are fully PCI compliant and do not store any of your payment details.
For more information, refer to our Privacy and Security policy.
What happens after I place an order on your website?
A step-by-step guide has been provided below:
- Ensure all necessary fields have been filled including delivery address and contact telephone number when placing your order
- You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of payment being made.
- Ensure that all details on the email are accurate
- We will dispatch your item within the stated lead time. Refer to our delivery page and/or terms and conditions for more information.
- We shall contact you if we are unable to meet your order within the lead time
- Once your item is ready for dispatch and a route has been allocated, you will get a call from the delivery company to confirm the delivery date and time.
- Once your order has been delivered, you may be chosen at random to receive a complimentary courtesy call just to ensure we operated under our high customer service levels.
I require a VAT invoice?
Please contact us and we will be able to send you a VAT invoice either via email or post.
I would like to offer you feedback about your service. How do I go about doing this?
You can either email your comments to email@example.com or log into your account where you will have the option of leaving us a testimonial.