If you wish to return an item, please contact us within 14 days via email on email@example.com or via telephone on 01772 499081.
Please ensure the item is in its original condition and packaging.
We can either arrange collection from you or you can arrange for the items to be returned to us. If you opt for us to collect, a refund of the order will be issued less the return carriage costs.
In the event of receiving faulty or damaged furniture, please ensure the following:
- Notify us within 30 days via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone on 01772 499081
- Email pictures of the defects/damage to the above email address
- We shall contact you within 24-48 hours with a resolution to the problem. You will have the option of a replacement, refund, compensation for the damage or a repair. The decision of what option to go for lies with the customer
- If a refund is requested, a full refund will be issued once we have collected the item from you. No collection or delivery charges apply.
- Please ensure the item is in its original condition and packaging.
We take great care in handling our products and ensure that the delivery companies we use are experienced in handling furniture. However, we do advise all customers to check the packaging at point of delivery. If any damage is found to the packaging then please do note this on the driver’s paperwork when signing for the delivery.